Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm mad as. . . .

We're trying to arrange a screening of Network for those of you who have not yet had a chance to see it. Let's convene Tuesday (Sept. 5), 8:15 PM in Furst 203 (thanks to blogger neoconscience). Feel free to bring friends, or sworn enemies, for that matter. Also feel free to bring food and beverages -- if you bring enough to share, also bring receipts, and I'll see that you are reimbursed. If it's not too late and we're not all too tired and cranky, I'll stay around for a bit afterwards and we can talk about the flick -- or you can run home to write your review before classtime on Wednesday. And remember when I said I would reserve the right to offer periodic quizzes? You might make sure you've read (and thought about) Chapter 4 in Leighly by Wednesday. Just sayin'.

No comments: